Monday 20 December 2010

True Creative


Today I visited truecreative.co.uk at the
Towers in Didsbury Manchester. They are
primarily a graphic design business but
have branched out into other areas of creativity
in recent years. I was met by one of the companies
senior designers Mark Rowe who was interested
in my career as a printer.
Mark said that recently they had employed a young
man mainly because he had a printing background,
as they have had problems due to their lack of
understanding of print. This he believed would be
of great importance to me in the future which was
rather encouraging too hear.
We discussed my portfolio and we both agreed
that more graphic design was needed although he
did like the layout and presentation and also the
flick book.
Again this was a positive and interesting meet and
Mark asked me to keep in touch and suggested
we could meet for a beer sometime in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment