Wednesday 22 December 2010

Look and watch




I found these pics funny and also appropriate for
this tittle, see the faces:)
If you can not imagine a guy sticking his tongue out wearing glasses:)
Often as creatives we do have the fundamental floor of
just doing the things we need to.
Who's the wiedo in the right hand corner?
I hope I have crossed that
barrier now, This has been the most interesting area of
my professional development. During my final
year of my studies it has become apparent to me that
during the second year of my
studies I needed to develop my design
in a way that I felt comfortable with and that
is not meant in a totally subjective way it's
just that I often find that my ideas get blocked
with confusion due to my thought direction.
Maybe this is just me finding a voice
and getting over that block I that often descends
on my brain. So I guess that I can say that during
the previous months of my final year I'm learning
to play to what I believe are my strengths and that
is keeping it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment