Thursday 16 December 2010

Presentation Skills

This particular issue within the life of
a professional visual communicator became
pertinent to me today after our end of semester
show. Having the advantage of knowing the importance
of presentation it has never become so obvious
to me of the importance of displaying your own
work well as it did today.
This is especially true when working alone as
you do not have that second pair of eyes to aid you.
I found that through not fault of my own I needed to get
several reprints done which affected my time planning.
I did eventually get my exhibition up and apart from one
error of size by the print department it visually reached
the level I set out to achieve.
I was actually surprised that some of the students didn't
seem too concerned with the display and found that
they spent more time on their work where as others excelled
and made the effort to present well. This has taught me
a great deal on the importance to always make that effort
and always present well!

No comments:

Post a Comment