Tuesday 21 December 2010

Fears


Yes this area needs addressing!
During my studies on my degree I have always
had a fear of how limited my creative flare has
been due to my lack of ability to master the creative
software. It really has hindered me at times so I
do find I try and work around it. I have found it
hard when I panic that I do not have the computer
skills to do rather simple things and it is embarrassing
when I have to pester one of my colleagues to help me.
I must say that the more I work on the software the
better I perform and this has been especially true
for the recent project I have worked on 'the con artist'
where I have used a piece of software completely alien
to me Adobe Premier. What really helped me here
was the students in multi-media who bent over backwards
to help me and my understanding of the process became
much more aware of what I was doing. Really enjoyed the help
from Rick and the students in multi-media.

No comments:

Post a Comment