Wednesday 22 December 2010

Portfolio Visits




This has been an interesting journey for me
and one that I was not particularly looking
forward to as I feel a little embarrassed about
my age. During the three visits that I have had
I have found that as long as my work fits the
criteria then I really do not have too worry too
much about my age. This has been a welcome
relief although I am sure time will be the big
provider of the truth. I do need to introduce
more design work into my portfolio so I have
included my latest project here.
I think that this is a general concern with all
mature students which can only be natural. Having
a previous successful career in the printing
industry it is a worry of where do I go from here
but I cannot be too reflective at this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment