Wednesday 8 December 2010

Different Approach

WEDNESDAY, 8 DECEMBER 2010

Different Approach


For this semester after a discussion with
James my tutor it was decided that a less formal
approach would be more appropriate. This
is the approach that was applied;


Hello
I would love to get your opinion on where a mature student (age 42)
currently studying for a degree in graphic design might fit into the design industry.
I have 23 year experience in the printing industry (but I don't want to go back there!)
I would be really grateful for 15 minutes of your time – or by you a coffee
Really keen to get some informed opinion (Im not looking for a job)
just your advice

Yours Faithfully


Anthony Wheeldon


I must say I was a little surprised by this
less formal method as i had always been
encouraged to be formal. However it has proved
to be successful and provided me with 2
visits including one to one of the areas best
design agencies The Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment